Peter: There it goes, the last f*** I gave
Lee: Whe- oh!
FOR USE OF
ADVICE & ASSISTANCE OBTAINABLE IMMEDIATELY
HOVER TO OPEN
- Child of Rage: A documentary about a young girl who was sexually abused when she was a year old. She has a desire to murder her entire family and carries out numerous disturbing tasks.
- The Scariest Drug in the World: Scopolamine is a drug that when taken keeps a person coherent but makes them open to follow commands. It’s been used to make people steal, as a rape drug and a way to humiliate people. It’s known as a “chemical hypnosis”. This film documents people’s experience with it.
- Demonic Possession and Exorcism: The footage you are about to witness contains highly disturbing material.
- An Interview with a Cannibal: An interview with a man named, Issei Sagawa who committed a pretty horrific crime. He butchered and raped a young Dutch women because he wanted to absorb her “energy”. He spent 3 days consuming her flesh.
- The Bridge: A film on the Golden Gate Bridge, which captures the number of suicides. Many describe it as a powerful documentary, that leaves a lasting impression.
- High on Crack Street: Shows just how badly crack ruins lives. A great portrayal of the harsh, dark side of drugs.
- Aokigahara/Suicide Forest: A geologist walks through the forest and shows us what he sees. Definitly contains some depressing material.
- Atomic Wounds: The effect of a nuclear weapon on a mass number of people. It’s disheartening, it’s horrifying, but it’s reality.
- Just Melvin, Just Evil: A documentary about a tormented family who suffered from sexual abuse and substance abuse because of one man. It leaves you wondering how can one man be so destructive?
- Earthlings: One of the most intense documentaries made about animal abuse. Footage contains graphic material.
Feel free to add to this list :)
gotta watch em all gotta watch em all
lotr + hands
Veri Apriyatno (b. 1973, Jakarta, Tangerang, Indonesia) - 1: I Can’t Watching Me, 2013 2: Designation, 2011 Drawings: Charcoal, Pastels
Thin_Liz aka Parfenova Lisa (Saint Petersburg, Russian Fed.) - Some Sketches and Drawings, 2010-2012 Drawings
chapter you have
but I hope you
when you flip
back to the pages
I was still apart of.
what if you were in bed tonight and you were really lonely and sad and you were lying with your arm hanging out over the edge of the bed into the darkness and just as you were going to sleep, the darkness reached out and held your hand
i made a thing
This is beautiful.
I love this. The darkness is usually portrayed as something sinister but I think it’s beautiful.
|Song: Stay With Me (Sam Smith Cover)|
|Artist: Ed Sheeran|
|Album: BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge 2014|
|Played: 357,383 times.|
Ed Sheeran | Stay With Me (Sam Smith Cover)
You’ll see that her fears and resistance to Hook in certain ways are based around what I can’t talk about.